Working at the Opus Group
Working at the Opus Group means working as part of the Opus Team. Being part of a team means you’re supported by the experiences and resources of the company and our employees.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical, and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional and technical skills and expertise in various areas of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place on the job, through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an attractive platform from which to build your career.
The Opus Group sponsors regular outings and get-togethers to keep employees aware of what’s going on across the company, and to foster professional relationships across disciplines.
The Opus Group encourages a healthy work life balance and offers among it’s other benefits 15 days of paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, and 2 paid personal days.
Summary of Benefits
All full time employees receive access to the following benefits, with health care options available on Day 1:
- Medical, PPO or HMO Healthcare Plan options
- Dental Care
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Care
- Health Care Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits Program
- 401(k) with company matching
- Generous Paid Time Off starting at three (3) weeks per year for employees, five (5) sick days and one (1) personal day.
- Ten (10) paid holidays