PRIMED for STARS II
The STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is GSA’s newest contract vehicle. It is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside small business contract. It is designed specifically to provide all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order the full range of worldwide information technology services and solutions. These services and solutions include support for specific systems and applications, infrastructure, systems integration, information assurance, and related training and program management.
Opus Group is primed to support the total scope of information technology services and solutions within the STARS II contract. We have been providing these services and solutions to numerous federal agencies. We are a small business who understands the GSA contracting environment and fully embraces the concept of industry partnership; not only with GSA, but with our customers and end users. We are truly a customer-centric company who values our customers and provides that personal touch and attention they deserve.
GSA 8(a) STARS II website www.gsa.gov/8astars2
|Federal Tax ID (EIN)||20-4247035|
|GSA 8(a) STARS II||GS00Q17GWD2084|
Point of Contact
| Stefan Glomazic, Program Manager
INTRODUCTION TO 8(A) STARS II
8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using 8(a) STARS II will enable you to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving time and taxpayer money. For more information please go to GSA STARS II website www.gsa.gov/8astars2
AWARDED CONSTELLATIONS and FUNCTIONAL AREA
Opus Group has been award in both Constellation 1 and 2 in all Functional Areas
- Functional Area 1 (CIFA1, CIIFA2): NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- Functional Area 2 (CIFA2, CIIFA2): NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- Functional Area 3 (CIFA3, CIIFA3): NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- Functional Area 4 (CIFA4, CIIFA4): NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 44 Customer agencies currently use GSA 8(a) STARS II
- 141 Labor Categories to choose from covering pricing all across CONUS
- Contract Ceiling Value: $10 billion
- Contract Period: August 31, 2016 – August 30, 2021
- Period of Performance: August 31, 2016 – August 30, 2024
- Ordering Guide: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/209173
- Opus Group STARS 2 Email: email@example.com
- Task Orders may be issued one of two ways: Direct Acquisition or Assisted Acquisition. For additional information, please see 8(a) STARSII Ordering Guide below http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/174199/fileName/SBGWACOrderingGuide.action
KEY FEATURES and BENEFITS OF USING GSA 8(A) STARS II GWAC
|$10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one, five-year option period||Allows for long term planning of large scale program requirements|
|Directed task orders up to $4 million each||8(a) STARS II allows sole-source task order awards for orders under $4 million, including options.
Orders more than $4 million must be competed among the industry partners in your chosen constellation and functional area.
Directed orders do not require SBA approval or J&A by the agency.
|Low 0.75 percent contract access fee||GWACs have the same low contract access fee as GSA Schedules.|
Access to multiple types of task orders
|8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.|
Access to exceptionally qualified 8(a) small business industry partners
|Enables federal customers to earn 8(a) small business credit|
Pre-completed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
|Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time|